Search engine optimization is a technique that allows a website to get more visitors from search engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing, altavista etc.
Important part in making search engine friendly website is
- Website/Page Title
- Meta Description
- Meta Keywords
- Header tags
- Link structure
(open: CLT+ALT+F1 close: CLT+ALT+F7)
In Linux # indicates admin(root) user and $ indicates the default/normal user.
- $logname : This command display the current username.
- $pwd : This command display the present working directory.
- $clear : This command clears the screen.
- $logout : This command logout used from the current user.
- $date : This command displays date and time.
- $who am i : This command use to display current username, terminal number, date and time at which you logged in the system.
- $who : This commnad display information about all users who logged into the system.
i.e each username, ternimal number, date and time at which the users logged into the system.
- $finger : It displays complete information about all users who logged into the system.
- $cal : This command display previous/current calender.
- $init : This command is use to change the system behaviour at run level.
#init 1 : This command bring the system to single usermode.
#init 2 : This command brings the system to multi usermode.
#init 3 : This command brings the system to multiuser mode with resource shared.
#init 6 : This command hunts and reboot the system to default run level.
Linux Stands for Linu‘s Unix version.
People have been developing operating systems based on open source code of the Linux Kernel.
for example Ubuntu.
Originally Linux was developed based on the Unix, But now it it just not another flavor of Unix.
Today Linux is stable and versatile operating system and most chosen operating system as network server.
Today I will explain about String variables in PHP, PHP string variables are used to score and manipulate that data. Once we have created a string variable we can manipulate it. We can use string directly into function or it can be stored into variable.
$text=”My first string variable”;
Here we have created s string variable called text and then assign the text My first string variable to it. and then writing the value of the text variable for the output.
There is only one string operator in PHP to join two string values together, It is known as PHP Concatenation Operator.
Here is an example to join two string variables together.
$one = “My first”;
$two = “string variable”;
echo $one .” ” .$two;
My first string variable